Monday, February 7, 2011

A Country Road

A favourite photo of mine.....




This scene reminds me of the beautiful countryside where I grew up. Our family farm was connected to the outside world by narrow windy dirt roads. As a young child I walked along dirt roads to attend a one teacher school, the same school my father had attended before me. Looking at this photo I can almost smell the gum trees and hear them rustling in the breeze. Beautiful Australia.

Taken at Washpool National Park, northern NSW, April 2006

5 comments:

Anna Maria said...

I love all the pictures! They have a wonderful "feel" to them.

Vellvin said...

I love the road!!!

The Editrix said...

I completely agree with Anna Maria. :-)

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Thank you Anna, I pleased you enjoyed your look around. You're welcome anytime.

teri said...

I just love an image of a road or path- this has just the perfect curve.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...